Sunday, February 3, 2008

The only one





I don't know why I can't get this photo more clear, it really isn't supposed to be so blurry (grrr) but I just had to add in here one more time how much I love this guy. He just left for another 5 days, which I wasn't too happy about, but atleast I get to be home. I can go nearly all day without getting dressed if I want to, and the most converstaion I have to have is with the computer. Well okay, and with the kids if you count that as conversation! He is out there having to work his butt off, and still look like he's enjoying every minute of what he's doing. He has more than a 5 year olds expectations looming over him. I love him, and all he does. It was so wonderful to have him home for an entire evening. I did have to share him with the kids for part of that, but it's more than we've had in awhile. Mmmmmmm. I loved it.

2 comments:

Mrs. JoAnne Mabey said...

you HAVE to talk to me!!!! i think he's prety cool too. :)

Becki said...

It's nice to know that he's lucky to have you and you're lucky to have him. That's how it should be! I love you both too. :)