Friday, July 2, 2010

It finally hit

I am no longer in my youth! I am officially out of the 20s, and can no longer pretend... I turned the big 3 0. I guess it's bound to happen though, and I'd much rather progress than to stop, so I guess I'll just be happy! My birthday made the second birthday to get celebrated in the hotel, and we are now half done with our summer birthdays. It was fun, and it's always great to see what the kids are going to pull out. :)

Here's the table they had all ready for me. And yes.. this cake was MUCH better! We actually ate it. But do notice the cupcakes, Matt was smart enough to get a back up... just in case! :)

Nutmeg was dragging matt through the mall to find this shirt that she'd seen when I was shopping with her. And she did it. She knew right where it was at! So they got it. I wore it. She couldn't have been happier. In fact, she took this picture.



and the ever classic gift that matt always has to get me. Chocolate. And for those of you who know me well enough, I'm not a chocolate person. So the joke is that he gets it for me, which really is for himself. Something he does for nearly every holiday. At least the kids are now getting smart enough to know it's a joke... and that I don't really want it. At all!

and after the celebration, we went to the Royal Ontario Museum. The kids had a blast looking at all the dinasour bones, and Nutmegs favorite part was the mummy, and the bats. I know. She has a weird sense of humor! Do you see us down there?

No comments: