Thursday, July 29, 2010

gRowInG uP Is hARd tO do

but I think it's the parents who are really the ones who think it's hard. Not the kids. The kids can't seem to wait. I took Ase out for her birthday photo shoot. She was wearing one of her new shirts... which was very fitting of who she is. And I'll just say, she did me proud (both mom and photographer)! I actually had a hard time editing. The mom in me couldn't find anything good enough to represent all of who she is.. and I was getting too nostalgic in the process (which is not me. i'm not a crier). Then there was the photographer side of me trying to squeeze in there. I think the two me's finally figured out how to get along, because before I knew it.. I was done. So here you have them. I know. There are WAY to many, but I'm a proud mom and just couldn't help myself. Besides. It's MY blog, and my kid! *smile*









































5 comments:

Becki said...

Oh my...these are so cute! She is such a pretty little girl and I totally can't see any that I could leave out either! I'm getting nostalgic over here to and she's not even mine!

Michelle said...

She is beautiful! Very fitting, since she's yours!

Michelle said...

Oh & don't worry- my birthday post was not from Italy, I scheduled it before we left. On my birthday I was hiking along the Italian Rivera and did not go near a computer :D

Anonymous said...

cute kids, and I love your blog, the design is beautiful. nice photo too....^^

nicole said...

Oh my goodness you have gorgeous children. I mean... hello!!! I always think that but i'm not good at telling you. Oh wow!! cute cute! I can't believe these kids of yours