Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Krog

I took the kids on a scavenger hunt a bit ago. I had heard about this tunnel, famous in Atlanta for it's graffiti, and decided I had to check it out. I'm a sucker for these types of things. Turns out, my middle child is too. As much as I think she didn't come from me, I keep seeing all these things that are the same.. and I just might have to claim her after all! I wasn't trying to hard to get any really cool photos... the kids (okay two kids) weren't digging it and I didn't dress any of them for it... but of course I took a few just the same. Some actually turned out okay. And the last, well that was all his idea! I have learned one thing though. If we are going to keep Bugs hair long enough to spike on the top.. the we need to actually do his hair. Makes impromptu pictures rather difficult. There are so many I don't dare show anyone because he's looking like some homeless kid of the street, and then you'd all see what kind of mom I really am!











1 comment:

Patrick, Adrienne, Isabella, & Makenzie said...

he does NOT look homeless! he looks like a cute little boy. :) bella walks around with a rat's nest in the back of her head :p