Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What happens if.....

You take a two year old, a cord, a keychain and an outlet? Give up?






The plug and the keychain actually were "welded" together and took some doing to get apart. We didn't have any power on our top floor for quite some time and she won't go NEAR the outlets now. She's never played with them before, but I guess when you have two older siblings you watch, you're bound to be taken by the curiosity at some point. Poor thing. It actually sounded like glass breaking through the entire house. Oh, the relief of knowing everything worked out okay... once she realized this same thing.

Kids.

5 comments:

Becky said...

Oh, I hope she is okay! These little people sure keep us on our toes!

By the way, you are an amazing photographer!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is so crazy! I'm so glad you are all ok. :)

ALYSSA said...

shoot! its sucks that we always have to learn the hard way! I am so glad everything is ok! I can honestly say i've never had that happen to me! Good luck! Love ya lots!

likeschocolate said...

Freak, I didn't know you had a blog. I am glad she is ok. Also, ready past entries I didn't know that you were so twisted (cakes). I love it!!!! However, there is no way you would ahve gotten me to eat the litter box one. I don't care if it tasted good or not. I guess my lost. See you soon. We come home next week.

Christina said...

Oh my gosh! That is so CrAzY, I am so glad no one got hurt! My kids haven't ever played with outlets either...knock on wood! I guess I have something "sCaRy" to show them now if the do!