Saturday, August 9, 2008

Ham anyone?

Oh wait, that's my kid! I don't know what it is, but anytime I try to snap a quick photo of Nutty here, she decides she's either going to run, or pull a face. It's near impossible to get an acutal picture of her. There is no such thing as "candid". You have to beg and plead to get her to stick around, without the antics. I happened to be looking back through some photos and couldn't help but laugh at her. I guess those faces are good for something! I figured we could all use a smile!




2 comments:

nicole said...

She is so beautiful! I love her pictures:)

April said...

I swear she reminds me so much of Ava! Besides the killer long eyelashes that they both have, I can never get a good picture of Ava. She is always pulling a face or running away! Crazy kids!