Wednesday, July 30, 2008

You got me, again.

Okay, so I was tagged a LONG time ago, and have been trying to avoid eye contact ever since. So I'll just get this off my chest....

6 random things about me...
1~ Cannot stand feet. Ugh.
2~ Cannot share cereal. If Matt takes a bite of it, I'm done with the bowl. Silly really
3~ I REALLY want to learn to break dance. Badly.
4~ Cannot force myself to go to bed before 11 pm. I just can't.
5~ I don't like chocolate, or vanilla. I'm not trying to be difficult or anything!
6~ My nickname growing up was Jonsey. I actually thought it was my middle name through most of grade school.

There you go. So you read, you've got it on you now!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thanks for participating!
Hope you had a fabulous birthday month! Good job on Ase's cake, it looks awesome!