Okay, so I don't usually do these, but I just couldn't resist when I saw this one on my friends blog. There is just something about kids and what they say. Here is how ours went.
What is something mom always asks you?
Bug: To take care of Ainsley
Nutmeg: Choose the right
2. What makes mom happy?
Bug: That I do what you telled me to do
3. What makes mom sad?
Bug: When I don't do what you telled me to do
Nutmeg: Not choosing the right
4. How does mom make you laugh?
Bug: Ummm, tickle
Nutmeg: Being silly
5. What was mom like as a kid?
Bug: Me, when I do things.
Nutmeg: She was a baby
6. How old is your mom?
Bug: 25 (yea!!!)
7. How tall is your mom?
Bug: 16 tall
Nutmeg: Big, super big
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Bug: Play with us. (I'm glad it was that!)
Nutmeg: Play with us (I must be doing something right, that's 2 for 2)
9. What does your mom do when your not around?
Bug: I don't know, cause I just don't
Nutmeg: Scare us
10. If your mom becomes famous what will it be for?
Bug: because your a genious (that is why I love this kid!)
Nutmeg: I don't know
11. What is your mom really good at?
Nutmeg: doing the dishes and Guitar Hero
12. What is your mom not so good at?
Bug: I can't think of nothing for that one. These are some pretty hard questions.
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Bug: Take care of us
Nutmeg: To take care of us
14. What is your moms favorite food?
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
Bug: That you're a good mom
Nutmeg: choosing the right
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Bug: A dragon
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Bug: Go to the pool
Nutmeg: Help and play
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Bug: Ummm, I don't know why, I can't think of nothing
Nutmeg: I don't know, there's nothing the same of us
19. How are you and your mom different?
Bug: I don't know whats different
Nutmeg: cause your big and I'm small
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Bug: That I love you
Nutmeg: You tell me