Tuesday, June 17, 2008

From A to Z

A: Attached or Single: Very Attached
B: Best Friends: Becki, Brooklyn, Nicole, Alyssa, Molly and Jo
C: Cake or Pie: Pie all the way! Lemon meringue, key lime, apple....
D: Day: Thursday. The anticipation of the weekend to come, without the disappointment of the weekend being over.
I "should" be doing something a little more productive than this!
E: Essential Item: toothbrush and chapstick
F: Favorite Color: orange, then pink, then red
G: Gummie bears or worms: Worms, brings back childhood memories!
H: Hometown: Is way too small but filled with memories, good and bad.
I: Indulgences: Reading. Sitting on the computer. Getting dressed up to go out
J: January or July: July!! I love the sun, and it's my birthday month!
K: Kids: 3. I boy and two girls. Poor guy.
L: Life is incomplete without: Matt, the church, my family and friends. And a camera.
M: Marriage Date: August 16th
N: Number of Siblings: 4, all younger. I sister and 3 brothers.
O: Oranges or Apples: Apples. Oranges taste better, but I HATE peeling them!
P: Phobias or fears: Cockroaches. I hate even typing out the name!
Q: Quote: "Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up. " -Picasso
R: Reason to Smile: Give me a good reason not too.
S: Season: Fall. I just love the smell, the colors, and the excitment of the upcoming season.
T: Tag: Jo, since she hasn't done it yet!
U: Unknown Fact about me: I once begged my parents to give me a middle name so I could be like the other kids. It didn't work!
V: Very Favorite Store: Any home decor store.
W: Worse Habit: eating out of habbit. That and staying up until 1 am.
X: X-rays or Unltrasounds: Ultrasounds. They've been for good things (like babies, or good news) where there's usually a bad reason that gets you an x-ray
Y: Your Favorite Food: Steak, Artichokes, fruit, homemade warm buttered bread
Z: Zodiac Sign: Cancer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aew aewrw