Friday, April 11, 2008

Yard pick-up is tomorrow!!


My neighbors are going to be so glad to have all my mess picked up tomorrow. Ase will to for that matter. she loves to sit at the curb. She'll sit there for an hour with the newspaper, a book or some snacks. It doesn't matter. And obviously my tree-age didn't deter her any. Love it! The best was watching her try to wave to all the cars as they drove by. The only think making it so they could see her was the pink top!




I just had to put up a couple pictures of our sky tonight. A little dark, but the color was incredible (in the actual sky). These obviously don't do it justice. And the weather was perfect. Still a warm 70 degrees at 8pm. Now that's what I'm talking about!


1 comment:

Mrs. JoAnne Mabey said...

wow you werent joking whe you would tell me, yikes.
and the pictures are still absolutely gorgeous!