Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tag, I think I'm it.




I have been tagged requesting for 7 random facts about me:

1- I hate speaking in public, or with public... which makes it really hard since I'm also a really "wanna be" social person.

2- I really really dislike feet. It's getting a little better now that I've had baby feet to kiss for a while, but still. Yuck!

3- I am a perfectionist. So anything I do well, I can't see it, but only where I need to improve it. This is something I am trying to overcome.

4- I don't like milk chocolate. Blah.

5- I once dated this very good looking actor. Too bad we didn't have the same religous views. Well actually I'm glad, because otherwise I wouldn't have the family that I do now. However, we would have a huge house in hollywood somewhere!

6- I always said I would NEVER drive a minivan. Guess what I drive now!

7 -I hate to follow the crowd. If I didn't like something before it was the "it" thing, I just can't bring myself to like it. But if I think I found it before the crowd, then I still like it even when it is the "it" thing.

No comments: