Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Photobucket

Have I mentioned how much I love this guy. Right now he is juggling so much. Family, Church, School, Traveling, An old job that won't go away, A new job to figure out, Job searching, and preparing for a move.... to name a few. Amongst all of this he is worried about me. He want's to do what he can to make me happy. Me and the kids. I always knew he'd take care of me, but I had no idea. With all of the decisions he has to make right now, the first thing he thinks about is what would make me the happiest. If I told him I wanted to move to New Mexico (he hates the dry HOT climates) he would do it. I know he would. I think that's what scares me most. Without meaning it, or wanting it, I seem to be holding a lot of power. Ahhhg! But I guess, when you think about it, there is no better power to have. It's embedded in love. It's the same type of power I so willingly hand over to him when I let him make these decisions. I trust him so fully to make the right decision, I don't worry about the choice that he makes. If I do, I can say something, anything, and he'll do everything he can to change course. He's not the best at doing the little things, like bringing flowers home for no reason, or makeing "romantic" gestures (although he will try :P) but he does the big things. He takes care of me, and always will. Love ya babe.

No comments: