Monday, November 9, 2009

My mom

I'm really behind. Really. :) There is so much that has been going on around here, and I just can't seem to get here to talk about it. Then it gets almost overwhelming in thinking of all I'd like to talk about. So in typical me fashion, I'm just going to throw so much out there at once! A bit ago, my mom flew out to watch the kids while Matt and I took off to NY for a few days. Then I was lucky enough she got to stay for a little longer so I could actually have a chance to see her! It was awesome. Of course, before she left I had to snap a few pictures of her and the kids. They LOVED having her here and keep talking about when she is coming back. Sad to say, I don't know when that next chance will be. So THANK YOU mom for coming to our rescue!! Everything about it was awesome!

We love you!








(and this picture is my absolute favorite. The look that I have always wanted to capture, but is hard to get "the moment" with a camera in the face. I have always loved this expression on her.)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun for you guys to go to New York, I have always wanted to go. You have got to love grandmas they hold such a special bond with their grand babies.

Mrs. JoAnne Mabey said...

i REALLY love that picture of mom. that is HER to a 't'. good job!

Becki said...

ahw....love them all. I think the one with her and Dylan is my favorite. Man, I haven't been up on my blogging I guess.