Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Moving on, I swear!

I know. I'm stuck in the past right now, but I just can't help it. I've been spending so much time at the computer screen working on other's photos, I just miss working on my kids. So I'm gorging myself for just a bit. Allow me this guilty pleasure for just a bit longer, and I swear I'll move on. :)

I don't know why I have to talk so hard to get him to decorate a pumpkin. His is always the best. Show off!



Ase really worked hard at getting her's just right. I was so glad the girls opted to paint this year. Not the same, but so much easier!!


Final product and a proud girl!

I love catching her when she works. You can actually see the peace in her face.

And another proud girl!

This was my favorite year for Bug. He did the ENTIRE thing himself. Start to finish. It was AWESOME!

Because of it's AWESOME-NESS you would think we took a picture. Nope. Sad. :(

Fetching cute is what this is.

Or maybe I was thinking of this!

No comments: