Tuesday, March 17, 2009

trying to get better

It's been so long since I've posted anything, and I don't like it. But I just can't seem to get back into it. I think it's because I haven't been feeling the best, and that could be the reason. I must have looked like I was having a blast in my misery because my youngest isn't feeling good now either. Granted, we have completely different things. Mine a cold, and her's teething, but now we are both miserable at home. Now are the times I'm glad kids are off to school for part of the day, but getting them there.... there has to be a better way! So anyway, instead of posting any of the pictures I've been piling up to post, I just couldn't help posting these about Ase. Right before she got sick, she was completely flirting with the camera. And I think I just miss this smile right now! We're almost back! So until then, I'll just keep looking at this happy face while snuggling with the most snuggable little thing around. :)








(this one is my favorite because this is her surprised look! i happened to have the camera on her right when she thought she was going to fall off the chair, and this face is the result of such moments. just look at those EYES!!)

4 comments:

Becky said...

I LOVE that last picture! It is so darling!!! I hope both of you feel better soon!

nicole said...

I love the color of her hair!!! Not to metion she is just beautiful. Feel better soon, that is the pits:(

Becki said...

I hope you guys are feeling better! I love that last picture too. Her eyes are so pretty!

Fortunes said...

Sorry you are sick...hope you feel better. Your kids are so darn cute.