Friday, March 20, 2009

Catching up

So I have stacks of photos piled up here, from my last couple of weeks while I disappeared. Being sick is NO fun, and it takes a bit for me to get back into things. I'm still not feeling great, but have discovered most of it at this point is now the allergies. Darn spring! But it is good to functioning at least though! These were from last Sunday. We went on a walk to the park/field across the street. Not the prettiest place, but someplace. And Matt was having fun teaching, or trying to teach the kids how to correctly throw a frisbee. It is harder than it looks, if your 6 that is!











3 comments:

David said...

Amazing photos Diana! I especially like the one taken with your camera in the grass.

Becki said...

Beautiful! How do you get your photo's to post so big? I need to learn that!

Michelle said...

I'm glad you're starting to feel better! Sick is no fun!