Thursday, February 19, 2009

Needs

Okay, I don't usually do these chain-tag things on here. Just don't have the time, although I love to read others. But this one I just did out of curiosity.. and then had to post because, well. Was it funny?

Here’s how it works: Google “[your first name] needs” and share the first 10 results.
That's it: it is that simple.
But be honest! Anyone else want to play?
Here is my list:

1. Diana needs: a wealthy husband (won't turn it down :))
2. Diana needs: a nickname (kinda hard with my name)
3. Diana needs: a message in a bottle (kind of romatic-y)
4. Diana needs: facebook (too late.. got it)
5. Diana needs: drinks and hugs (it might help)
6. Diana needs: esophageal diseases (??? I dont' even know what to say)
7. Diana needs: US!!! (I do! I do! wait, who's us?)
8. Diana needs: to be more like Emma Frost (I'll work on that right after... laundry!)
9. Diana needs: Expressions of Life (that boring huh?)
10. Diana needs: to go this week. (anywhere, I won't even ask and I'm happily gone!)

Besides that, all I really need is a man who will cook for me!


CHECK !

1 comment:

Becki said...

Have I ever told you how much love you? You are one funny girl! :)