Tuesday, February 17, 2009

learning toughness at school



If she hasn't learned anything else (which by the way she has) I know she just had a lesson on toughing it up. This is what I found when I picked up her up from school. It doesn't look near as bad as it was really. Another kid "collided" with her and she was the one resulting in injury. Poor thing. I guess she was pretty shaken up, and the teacher actually wanted to call me... but the school said no, since she didn't need to go to the hospital. :( Funny she hasn't complained too much. That's not like her! Now if she could toughen up like that at home.... ;)

4 comments:

Becki said...

Poor thing! At least she's got some pretty cool rocker gloves on. Lifes always happier with rocker gloves. Cute picture Dia. Did you use your portrait lens?

Michelle said...

Poor girl! At least it wasn't the result of a fight...

April said...

Sad! Yea, she needs to toughen up like that at the doctor too so you don't need so many people to hold her down! She still looks cute though.

Michelle said...

Oh sweet little thing, I was worried she got in a fight at school. Sounds like she is pretty tough.