Saturday, October 23, 2010

ever felt like this?



that's where I've been lately! I've had way too much of this (next year, I will not be booking as many shoots this time of year... that's for sure!)



and not near enough of this.



But in the mean time, two of ours are officially 2 wheelers now. I will tell you however, I can't watch my daughter on the bike yet. I mean.. really. I don't know how she's staying up. Let's just say it's a very good thing we have another 10 years before she can drive although we will need something closer to 20 I fear! I feel bad, but I don't really have any pictures of her learning to ride because when I tried, I was too paranoid to actually capture anything in the camera. Instead I was busy trying not to show how absolutely sure I was it was all going to end up with extremely skinned knees and elbows. I finally had to go back inside and study my homework. Let dad do the dirty work while I tried desperately to think of anything BUT what I had just seen outside.





Well, I've missed my bedtime goal, but even this snippet was therapeutic. I needed something for me. For us. My family. My sanity. Here's to another day. Another chance to snuggle these cute things called kids, dance to the music with them, run in the leaves, and to give my husband a much needed hug (well, when he's in town again). Night.

2 comments:

Katie and Dave said...

omg i LOVE that fist picture.
see what happens when you are so talented???? you get TOO busy!
xxoo
CLEAR YOUR CALENDER FOR THE FIRST WEEK OF APRIL :)

Becki said...

I love the editing the first few shots...very cool!