Monday, September 21, 2009

We've had it up to HERE

So we are now flooded. The good 'ol GA can't seem to find that balance between flood and drought. Hopefully it will find that happy place soon. Until then, school has now been cancelled.

WHAT?!?!

I was amazed we were even able to drive and get the kids today. It was absolutely crazy. This was at the end of our driveway. Well really, at the end of every driveway and in every gutter. It completely covered my feet up to my ankles. Nuts. And can I just say, we are SO tired of the rain.




3 comments:

April said...

Sorry things aren't going so well for you guys lately!

Michelle said...

Oh my. That is a ton of rain. I am so sorry. Normally I love the rain but I am sure I would be sick of it by now too. I hope things get better for you guys.

Michelle said...

I hope your house is okay!