Thursday, April 23, 2009

my girls. love em.

Sometimes there are days, okay I take that back. Atleast once every day I am taken aback when I look at my girls. I understand that we all find our children to be beautiful.. so I'm not looking to up yours, or even to compete. I just know, that deep inside myself I find my kids to be beautiful. Asolutely beautiful. And that's enough for me! Not that I have favorites, but I do. In pictures.. not kids. The first and the last. Especially the last. Man I love taking her pictures.






5 comments:

Becky said...

Your kids are beautiful!!! Beautiful pictures as always!

Hadley's Heaven said...

Your kids are Beautiful Diana. I hope you remember me. I remember when you were that young and also that beautiful. Boy how time flies!!!! Tammy(Green)Hadley

nicole said...

You do have very beautiful kids!! I agree. They are gorgeous. And I too could take pictures of my kids all day:) There is a perfection in pictures of children and then your own kids.....I could stare ALL day:) !!!

Becki said...

I don't have a favorite picture (or kid!) they are all beautiful! I love the flowers in the first M one though. Seriously, beautiful.

Heather S. said...

Your kids are gorgeous... and your photos are too!