Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Family

So now that the Christmas cards have gone out (feel free to raz me if you don't get one in a few days!) I can safely show you some of the other pictures which didn't make the cut. Personally, it wasn't my fav that got picked for the card. Don't get me wrong.. it's not bad. Just not the one I'd pick. Probably because I'm the one who has a bit of a funny face. Really, I'm just laughing a little. Nothing TOO bad, or trust me. It wouldn't have made it on the card at all. But it was everyone else's favorite, and majority rules on this. It happened to be the best one of all the others. O-well. So back to what I was saying.. I just thought I'd show you a few of the other takes. Finally. Man I love this crew! And thank you Molly for the great picts!

~and yes, I don't know what is going on with the pixels on this blog right now... I can't seem to post clear pictures right now. :(


5 comments:

Becky said...

I love your pictures! You are so beautiful and have an adorable family.

Glenn Franklin said...

You should have done an "album cover" photo with your family. That is where every member of the family looks a different direction with a serious face. My kids loved doing that (Amy, not so much).

How did your kids get so big?

ALYSSA said...

I love them! You are so cute! I can't wait to get your card! ours were not good at all this year. But what can ya say not all of us are as cute as you!

Michelle said...

Rachel and I both agree that you looked gorgeous in your Christmas picture (as always)!

Stueller said...

I love these, you family is beautiful!