Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Missing a friend and her baby

So I am just missing a friend of mine. It's been awhile since we've gotten to hang out. Too long I think! Last time I was there I took a couple of photos of her new baby, which by the way did NOT turn out! I just couldn't wake the sleeping baby to get better pictures. O-well. So me and my boredom while sick was determined to make one of them work. I actually like how it turned out. What do you think?





this one I'm not sure about... some times yes, other times no. So here it is anyway, but definitely not as good as the first.

3 comments:

Becki said...

Okay so I LOVE the first one. It's so beautiful! I really like the second one too. I think you did a great job! It's funny that I was playing around on my computer for maybe two minutes before heading off to bed and I had the feeling to check your blog. This just made my night! Thanks Dia.

Mrs. JoAnne Mabey said...

i like them both!

likeschocolate said...

I like the first one, but I also am not so sure about the second one. Sleeping babies are tricky with the angles.