Sunday, January 2, 2011

I've got a secret

So Christmas Eve we jumped in and made some crazy plans. My brother was coming home from a service mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I hadn't seen him in nearly 3 years and really wanted to be there when he came back home. So we bought tickets for the family to fly out to Utah on the 28th of December. I flew out and arrived in Salt Lake City an hour before Steven's flight came in. NO ONE KNEW WE WERE COMING! Matt and the kids came in around midnight that night (long story on why we had to fly separate, but all that needs to be said is that Matt was the hero!). I waited by Steven's gate and surprised him there, and then we walked down together to surprise everyone else. It was seriously awesome. See that picture in on the bottom left? That has to be my favorite. Well, actually no... I love them all. You can just feel the joy pouring out of each image. Ah. Makes me happy!

No comments: