Tuesday, August 18, 2009

oUR sUmmEr iN a DaY!

So there is no way I'm gonna catch everyone up on our summer... so here's how it's going down.
(in no particular order of course)

In the Summer of '09 we:

Visited 8 states
1. Florida
2. Texas



3. Alabama
4. Utah



6. Montana
7. Wyoming
8. Idaho






Went to the pool day, after day, after day


Celebrated the 4th of July



Went to Bear World



Went boating twice
Rode the Heber Creeper





Celebrated 4 birthday in our family and 3 with extended family
1. Pa
2. Diana



3. Aunt Kristi
4. Matt



5. Grandmom
6. Ase




7. Bug


Attended a wedding (See photography blog)
Saw the Grand Tetons


Blew out Matt's knee


Visited Yellowstone (stinky guysers!)


Took swimming lessons


So there you have it. Highlights of our summer. As much fun as it all was, sometimes, it just feels good to be home!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you came to montana how come you didn't come visit my family?! haha....what did you think of it?

Becki said...

Wow, you guys had quite a summer. Sounds like a lot when you lay all out like that! I miss you guys. I think I'm going to come visit soon. BTW, how's Matt's knee doing?! I almost forgot about that. (sorry Matt!)

Stephanie said...

Wow! Our summer pales in comparison to yours. I wish that we could have been in Utah or Idaho when you visited those lovely states. The kids have all gotten so big, and I can't believe that you have two in school! Hopefully we will see you guys again someday :)

Anonymous said...

Sooo...the Tetons...did you camp up there? We camp up there atleast once a year since before I was born. I LOVE that place.

Anonymous said...

Wow, what adventures! Love all the great pictures. Again, I am so bummed about not having one of yours in my class this year, but so thankful that they faithfully visit me every morning, hope they keep it up. Their bright smiles encourage me greatly! Lucky Mrs. Statton, Palermo and Herman! Take care--Elizabeth

likeschocolate said...

What a fun summer!!!!

Jenn's Notes said...

Diana, Your kids are getting too big. You guys look great. Happy belated birthday to everyone. Looks like you had a great summer too. Hope you enjoy the school year.