Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Just for you Nicole!

Tag!
1.Link the person(s) who tagged you

2. Mention the rules on your blog

3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours

4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them


1~ My internal clock happens to wake up at 10p.m. every night.. on the dot. I could be asleep and I will actually wake up at 10.
2~ I didn't learn how to say salsa correctly until college. I have Matt to thank for that one!
3~ I never wanted to be a stay at home mom. Who would have thought it would be one of the things I love the most!
4~ I am kind of an organize freak. I just re-organized my batteries yesterday. As if they weren't already!
5~ I DON'T like to talk in the morning. It's just too much, I need a little more time to wake up.
6~ My hands and feet are ALWAYS cold, unless I'm pregnant of course!

So we got to go swimming on Saturday for the last day of the summer. Our pool is officially closed until next year. The saddest part is that we only got to go about 4 times this year. Last year we were there atleast 4 out of the 7 days. Looks like we may have to join an indoor pool.

I got this new filter for use around water... and I think it was a little late in the day to use it, because most of the pictures were a little dark. O-well, any practice is good!



and yes, I do know there is a butt in the background...do you think I should have asked her to move it?



1 comment:

nicole said...

I love you. I love love your photography of your beautiful kidos. I love your songs on your blog. Me and Brooklyn just DAnCEd to every song!! It was fun. And thanks for doin' the tag:) Happy day, can you tell I am feelin' better:)!!!