Saturday, September 11, 2010

My last's first...

So this was a big day. MY BABY went to her first day of school. It was a little hard for me, but I was so excited for her at the same time. And she really wanted to go. So here she is, in all her glory. She couldn't wait to get there, although once there.. she didn't quite want me to go. Her teacher got her busy working on a puzzle... and she was concentrating very hard on it to make herself not cry. And she did it. Not a tear, from either of us!! And I wish I had a video of her when I picked her up. She was SO proud of herself, and was so excited to tell us about everything. She felt like such a big girl. Which, as much as I am not ready to admit,
She is. She really is a big girl now.







2 comments:

Katie and Dave said...

Oh yay!!!! How was it? Do you like it? I am so happy she and ben are at the same school!!!

Becki said...

She is so big! Happy first day Ainsley!