Monday, October 27, 2008

Even if only in a dream

So I'm really tired tonight, but someone (whom I won't mention names, hehem Adrienne...)pointed out it's been a long time since I posted. It hasn't been that long, but it has been a bit. So here are a couple pictures to tide you over until tomorrow. We were able to go to Florida with my parents this last week.. hence the beach. But we'll save all that until I'm not mis-typing every other word.
Good night. And dream of warm, sunny beaches......



3 comments:

likeschocolate said...

That explains why you weren't at Trunk or Treat. I am so jealous!!!!

Patrick, Adrienne, Isabella, & Makenzie said...

thank you, thank you... that is much better :P

now get joanne to update too! :p

Ginny Lubin Butler said...

These pictures are SO beautiful! You are an amazing photographer!